Thursday, October 25, 2012

Earthship Tour

Well, my Earthship tour has come to an end for the year and it has been quite the eventful year. I had an incredible time at the Earthship Academy as well as my interning opportunities in Northern New Mexico, Vermont and New York State. The Three Day Earthship seminar held at the ROM was a great success, it gave people from all over Canada the opportunity to listen to Mike Reynolds speak in person and it gave me an opportunity to demonstrate my newly aquired skillls to a large group of people. My goal now is to work towards buying a piece of land and starting to build my own Earthship, which I know now is possible.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Michael,

    Wondering if you have an email address that I could use to ask you a few quetions in regards to earthship academy.

    Im headed to Taos in June from Nelson, BC. Just wanna pick your brain quickly.

    You can get at me at chris dot messervey at gmail.com
    Thanks!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete