Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Earthship Academy Acceptance

I am very excited to announce that on Monday I received a letter of acceptance to the Earthship Academy.

I am very excited to be given the chance to get deeper into Earthship Biotecture.

My highest hope is that by becoming involved with Earthship Biotecture I will help bring awareness to the potential of manifesting a post-scarcity economy, where all material needs are met and people are able to exclusively pursue their own creative and innovative interests, and on a hippier note, revel in the evolutionary journey that we are all on.

Here is a video reinforcing the capability of Earthships to exist in extremely remote locations - Buffalo, Wyoming 2011.


The Completed Earthship in Buffalo, Wyoming 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment